These are the pillars that Irondale stands on. We rely on support from you--our audience, our friends, the families of the students we teach–to provide the vital fuel we need to keep pushing the boundaries of what theatre can be, and transforming the lives of those we serve. We depend on you and we are strengthened by your generosity.
Every gift helps keep the stage lights lit and the creative juices flowing. Whether you are a new friend or a longtime supporter, we welcome you on our journey. We are open to where it takes us and we know there are great things in store.
As we celebrate our 40th Anniversary season, after emerging from a global pandemic that has provided much time for reflection. We recognize more than ever how important live performance is to the health and stability of not only our community, but society at large. Our loyal community is like our family, and during this challenging time has been an integral part of keeping Irondale alive when our very survival was in question. We celebrate your partnership and invite you to play an active role in our future.
- Join the Irondale family of supporters with an annual or monthly recurring donation.
- Become an Irondale member.
- Join us at our annual gala and other special events.
- Consider Irondale in your estate plans.
- Volunteer as an usher or help in the box office for our performances.
Through the dedication of our supporters, Irondale is able to remain a place where audiences and artists really matter.
Celebrate 40 years of Irondale and be part of a dynamic community of citizen artists who are engaged in making art that responds to events that are relevant TODAY!
- Reserved seating
- Free tickets to all performances in The Space at Irondale (including guest productions)
- One complimentary glass of wine with every production you attend at Irondale
- Invitation to special events (open rehearsals & monthly labs)
- Access to watch closed-to-the-audience TPSU workshops
- 20% off on Irondale merchandise (new products coming out in 2023)
Any issues, questions or requests? Irondale members may contact us at email@example.com at any time.
Your gift will support: the next big Ensemble production, our Youth Programs and To Protect, Serve and Understand - the groundbreaking program where police officers and civilians learn to communicate through theatre. And because we believe that art is so necessary to the life and health of a community we will make all tickets as close to being FREE, as we possibly can. New York City budget cuts have taken a chunk out of our budget and the only way we can make them up at this point in the year is with your help.
Please make a tax-deductible donation to Irondale today.